…I’ve written 182,420 words in the past five months (November 2013 – April 2014).
Here are the averages for each writing project I’ve worked on during those months.
- Vengeance Is Mine: I Will Repay – 93,800 words
- Vengeance Is Mine: Locust Eaten Years – 71,200 words
- Vengeance Is Mine: No Greater Love – 20,000 words
- Betrayal – 12,700 words
- Blood & Rubies – 2,300 words
- Voices (a short story I wrote a couple of days ago) – 2,400 words
It may look exhausting/daunting, but it’s less than 40,000 words a month, so it’s better than NaNoWriMo, right?
I think I’ll come look at this post whenever I need a confidence boost…